Does your child struggle with wet clothes from dribbling? Do you often change their top to keep them dry? Fed up of always washing clothes and bibs?
Bibbilyboo waterproof bibs offer you a simple solution to keep your baby dry and cut out the dribble dramas!
One bib will block dribble from passing through to clothes, cutting down your laundry pile, saving you time and helping the environment by reducing the overall number ending up in landfill and the waste water saved from reduced laundry. Cut the size of your going out bag and save yourself and your baby from the worries of skin irritations and wet skin.
Mustard is an amazing colour - great through all seasons! Vibrant in autumn and winter and matches well with spring and summer brights! The fun pattern and crisp colours of teal and blue rainbows stand out and enhanec your baby's outfits beautifully.
- Unique waterproof & breathable fabric backing
- Highly absorbent to limit frequent changes.
- Suitable from approx. 2 months-2 years in size 'Baby' (also available in a bigger size for children approx. 2 -7 years in size 'Child' listed separately)
- Lie flat shape prevents chin chafing & allows air flow to skin to prevent dribble rashes from forming
- Collar catches dribble, even when turning head and keeps clothing dry underneath
- 58% polyester, 34% cotton, 8% polyurethane.
- Size adjustable - 3 poppers for two size options.
- Size: 27cm long, 18cm wide, 13cm from chin to bottom point.
- To be worn on the fastening that fits most closely around the neck with space for at least one finger in order to prevent dribble getting through to clothes at the collar.
- Please avoid wearing bibs when feeding. Bibbilyboo waterproof bibs are for dribble and not to be worn during meal times
- Always remove bibs from a sleeping baby