Does your baby struggle with wet clothes from dribbling? Do you often change their top to keep them dry? Fed up of always washing clothes and bibs?
Bibbilyboo waterproof bibs offer you a simple solution to keep your baby dry and cut out the dribble dramas!
One bib will block dribble from passing through to clothes, cutting down your laundry pile, saving you time and helping the environment by reducing the overall number ending up in landfill and the waste water saved from reduced laundry. Cut the size of your going out bag and save yourself and your baby from the worries of skin irritations and wet skin.
Grey stars is our most popular print. Always a sell out at shows and an absolute must for your collection. Grey matches all outfits and is perfect for girls and boys so makes a great gift choice if the gender of a baby on the way is yet unknown! The twinkling tiny stars are a cute and subtle detail which won't overpower your little ones outfits.
Matching dimple cuddle fleece blankets available in varying shades.
- Unique waterproof & breathable fabric backing
- Highly absorbent to limit frequent changes.
- Suitable from approx. 2 months-2 years in size 'Baby' (also available in a bigger size for children approx. 2 -7 years in size 'Child' listed separately)
- Lie flat shape prevents chin chafing & allows air flow to skin to prevent dribble rashes from forming
- Collar catches dribble, even when turning head and keeps clothing dry underneath
- 58% polyester, 34% cotton, 8% polyurethane.
- Size adjustable - 3 poppers for two size options.
- Size baby: 27cm long, 18cm wide, 13cm from chin to bottom point.
- Size Child (approx. age 2-7 years): 32cm long, 23cm wide, 15cm from chin to bottom point.
- To be worn on the fastening that fits most closely around the neck with space for at least one finger in order to prevent dribble getting through to clothes at the collar.
- Please avoid wearing bibs when feeding. Bibbilyboo waterproof bibs are for dribble and not to be worn during meal times
- Always remove bibs from a sleeping baby