More than just a beautiful bib, get ready to go from wet baby to happy baby! End your teething troubles with one practical and simple solution to stop dribble rashes, bib changes and huge piles of laundry, all whilst protecting your baby's skin!
Two beautiful coordinating bunny prints with your choice of one plain bib in either Blush Pink, Grey, Lilac or Mint.
Your bundle includes:
- Spring Bunny (Aqua)
- Hop little Bunny (Pink)
- Plain bib in a choice of either Blush, Grey, Lilac or Mint.
- Unique waterproof & breathable fabric backing which will not allow water to pass through to clothes.
- Highly absorbent, to limit frequent changes.
- Size adjustable to accommodate from approximately 2 months - 2 years with 3 nickel free metal poppers for two size options. (To be worn on the fastening that fits most closely around the neck with space for at least one finger in order to prevent dribble getting through to clothes at the collar).
- A curved neckline enables the bib to lie flat without bunching, preventing chin chafing & allowing better air flow to skin to prevent dribble rashes from forming.
- Our stylish top layer of fabrics are made from soft cotton jersey with beautiful contemporary prints which compliment outfits, making your bibs an accessory rather than a cover up.
- Collar catches dribble, even when turning head and keeps clothing dry underneath
- Handmade in the U.K.
- Patent pending design
- Winner of a Gold Loved by Parents Award for “Best innovative baby care product 2020”.
- Handmade in the U.K.by a mum of two.
- Winner of an Indy Best Buy Award 2020 – Independent online
- As seen in Tatler magazine.
- FREE UK STANDARD SHIPPING INCLUDED
- Gift wrapped in beautiful turquoise tissue paper
- Optional personal note can be included if you are gifting this bundle.
- 58% polyester, 34% cotton, 8% polyurethane (no harmful chemicals).
- Size: 27cm long, 18cm wide, 13cm from chin to bottom point.
Our bibs come in a variety of contemporary fabric designs as well as plain colours, all sure to compliment with your baby’s beautiful wardrobe collection that you so carefully put together!
By using a Bibbilyboo bib you will reduce your outfit changes and in turn your laundry pile, as you put a complete stop to wet clothes by simply using one bib! Now you don’t need to imagine what it will be like to banish those extra teething tasks, you can simply say bye bye to the dribble dramas and focus on your baby!
Unlike triangle bibs which bunch up over the face and can irritate baby's chin and neck, our considered curved neckline prevents dribble rashes by avoiding skin contact, reducing chafing and encouraging natural air drying to prevent sensitivity.
Our simple size adjustable solution will help you to cut the size of your going out bag down and save the planet at the same time! By reducing your waste output you can be more eco conscious, from long term landfill reduction as the bib grows with your little one throughout the teething years and less bibs also means frequent laundry cycles and less waste waste water!
You too can benefit from the ‘Gold standard’ proven features of our award winning bib that’s more than just a dribble catcher! Get ready for no more dribble dramas!
"These bibs are just amazing! ... Such lovely fabrics and designs and they really are waterproof". Instagram @donnaplimsaul
"We were going through a bib an hour...whereas [bibbilyboo] last so much longer and save the outfit changes". Instagram @myminicooks
"You have created a fantastic product ... these bibs are really soft, so lightweight, absorbent AND most importantly waterproof ... such an amazing product and I would say a must have for any new mum about to board the dribble train! 5 stars from us!" Instagram @babygeorge.and.me
"I've honestly tried so many bibs! You've saved us! Have worn them the past two days and only needed one bib per day. They are fab...made to perfection. That was me that ordered 6 more this morning...I'm hooked!" Instagram @mammyreviewsfor2
"THANK YOU for creating the best bibs I have tried! I'll be stocking up on more colours and buying them for all my pregnant friends 😊". Instagram @ccalde14