We currently ship our products outside of the United Kingdom to anywhere in the world, excluding North America.
Please allow 2 working days for your bibs to be handmade before shipping and check the banner on the homepage for the current lead time for clothing which is approx 7 days to hand made before shipping. We currently ship Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
We ship with Royal Mail second class delivery as standard within the U.K. unless first class is selected at checkout. We advise first class for urgent orders, but please bear in mind the manufacturing time before shipping.
- All orders will be provided with a delivery tracking reference in your order confirmation email. If you have not received this it unfortunately may have been sent to your junk mail so please do check there for confirmation of shipment. This tracking reference is not the same as tracked postage which provides status updates along the delivery journey, however it will provide confirmation of delivery or attempted delivery, for example, if your parcel has been taken back to the postal depot with no card left behind, or left with a neighbour.
- Orders sent to Southern Ireland are sent by tracked Royal Mail post. Deliveries to Ireland have been noted as taking approx 3 weeks So please do keep this in mind and use your tracking code to check for status updates.
- Please note some delays have been noted due to the pandemic shortage of HGV drivers which has slowed deliveries down in all industries.
Shipping Costs - United Kingdom
- 2nd Class Royal Mail is £3.00 for small items, but no more than £3.50 for heavier items such as blankets or gift boxes
- 1st Class Royal Mail is £3.50 for small items, but no more than £4.50 for heavier items such as blankets or gift boxes.
Shipping Costs - Republic of Ireland & Europe
- Items are now posted as tracked delivery at £10 for small orders e.g. 5 bibs or less or £12 for larger orders. Orders will be delivered in approximately 5-7 days. Please note these prices cover the actual costs of shipping with royal mail which has unfortunately increased due to Brexit.
Shipping Costs - Rest of the world
- Items are posted tracked delivery at £12 for small orders (up to 5 bibs) and £19 for larger orders. These costs cover the actual costs of shipping with royal mail which has unfortunately increased since Brexit.
If you wish to return any part of your order, it must be in its original packaging, unworn/unwashed and received within 14 days of purchase. Please inform us as soon as possible if you are posting an item and it is advised that you ship with proof if postage or delivery confirmation.
Please provide order reference numbers with your returned items so that we can process any refunds quickly and report your return to us prior to posting at email@example.com.
Unfortunately we cannot refund postage costs but the value of the item/s at purchase will be returned to the bank account from which the original payment was taken. Payment will be received within 3-7 working days from receipt at our offices, but often much sooner, provided that proof of purchase is confirmed and items are returned fit for resale.
Should you wish to exchange your order for another size, or item, we are happy to accommodate this so please just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to let us know.
If your original items are unused and un-worn you can post them back to us for an exchange.
We want you to love your products and the BibbilyBoo service, so we offer a full refund for items not meeting expectations if reported within 14 days of purchase.
If you aren't entirely satisfied with your order please get in touch and we will be more than happy to resolve any issues for you. We are here to help!